geneva construction department
urbanisation division and bridge division
- urban integration project for the rapid transit system from cornavin railway station to the cern in geneva.
- project realised by a multidisciplinary team managed by zs civil engineers sa.
scope of work of T ingénierie sa
conceptual design of all new bridges and modification of all existing structures required by the new line layout.
caractéristiques de l'ouvrage
- double cable stayed footbridges connected by an intermediate footbridge set on a road bridge and used as covering for a tramway station
- symetrical self-stabilizing footbridges with spans of approx. 35 m
- full locked cables with poured anchorings, without adjustment, tensioning obtained by prestressing of the abutments
- composite steel concrete design using a steel tower and a composite deck
études : 2010
montage : début 2011