The town of Thônex
Architects: H. Dessimoz & Eric Dunant
school complex including study rooms, a gymnasium, a multi-purpose hall, kitchens for the pupils,
additional facilities: service rooms and caretaker's lodge
T ingénierie sa services
- mandate in association with C. Fischer SA
- full engineering services as specialised engineer according to sia 103 art. 4.2
- main dimensions of the whole of the complex: length 100m, width 60m. the study room building is composed of a basement, a lower ground floor, an upper ground floor and a 1st floor.
- embankment wall moulded all the way around the building
- buildings constructed on reinforced concrete raft foundations.
- load bearing elements, pillars, walls and slabs made from reinforced concrete.
- slabs in the gymnasium and the multi-purpose hall made from prestressed concrete
design & planning: 1997-1998